Wednesday, April 14, 2010

cruel world. /drama

I hate how 5x10 was released on the 7th and it's already available on Youtube and Megaupload. I hate how Tumblr is practically infested with 534223343953 caps of every single song from the concert, and I'm trying to maintain my level best to stay spoiler-free (apart from Neen's solo & 5x10). I hate how the concert is 24 parts, and I've only watched 1. /emo

A few days ago, I was commissioned by Visa darling to design the Scouts shirt. Apparently the Ed Board shirt did alright with most of the members (I'd like to say all, but I haven't asked all, and I don't think a few of them actually give a damn about it). Cannot wait for the Interact shirt to be debuted. :3 /doesn't want to talk about the PRS t-shirt/ It's not that I'm lacking inspiration. It's the fact that if I don't have the actual details, I'm going to make up my own damn details so... yeah.

Tomorrow is photoshoot Day One. I predict extreme pent-up frustration, a hoarse voice and maybe a few new haterz. On the up side, ICSA's Autism Walk this Saturday is coming up soon and I HONESTLY CANNOT WAIT TO GET COW BACK. Oh halp, I shall have to get new post-its just to put them on Meganbb & Lydiabb's pages. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment