Tuesday, April 20, 2010

half past misery.

You never really understand how big a part of your day someone is until he's suddenly yanked away from you for a week. More than not having to wait for him so you can go down together because even the fewest minutes go a long way, more than stealing a quick glance into his classroom as you pass by only to remember that he's not around... it's knowing that he's not in the next classroom, it's walking down the steps alone with a distinctive "MISSING PERSON" space beside you. It hurts, and I know I'm making everything so melodramatic and shit but, sigh, I'm just lonely.

:( Hope he recovers in time for Cross Country. It would break my heart for the little Emerald ones to not have their beloved Pengerusi around for their first CC, not to mention it's his last, and he's been training, and agh I hate the way life just ruins your plans with one simple, deft move. Anyway, after a crappy school day we had an Interact meeting followed by a BOD meeting- basically my entire afternoon was long, brainfrying, and mostly spent discussing IU Day affairs. On the rockin' side, we're getting our t-shirts tomorrow. I'm excited!

Oh ja. I'm vaccinated against H1N1. ARE YOU? =D

(prntscrn above is my current desktop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment