Sunday, March 21, 2010

Return of the withdrawal.

I was browsing through my Pre-Japan blog (Joystorms), and I found this. And it tore my heart into little pieces because. Just because.

Top Five Ten Fifteen Things I Want To Do In Japan:
1. Buy Johnny's merchandise.
2. See the Fuji (mountain).
3. See the Fuji (TV Station).
4. Sit on the train and understand the conversations around me.
5. Exchange friendly greetings with a local.
6. Stand outside the stadium during the Arashi concert and rejoice in being within 100 metres of the sparkles.
7. Sing along with the concert. (Might die of pneumonia, but it's Arashi.)
8. Buy Naruto merchandise.
9. Take a picture with the Haagen Dazs vending machine.

10. Take a picture (okay, many pictures) with crazy cosplayers in Harajuku.
11. HARAJUKU.
12. SHIBUYA. Like in Sensei wa Erai.
13. "Subtly" look around for anyone that might look like a Johnny's member.

* By the way, can I just mention how sucky it is that Johnny's artists aren't allowed to take pictures or sign autographs for fans? D:
14. Not look like a tourist in a train station.
15. Break into Visit Keikarou and find out whether Aiba ever brings his friends home for dinner.


Bold stuff are things I managed to do. :)
I'm still pretty disappointed I didn't get to Fuji TV Station and Keikarou.
But hey, I ended up going to freaking Ebisu Garden and Keio Daigaku instead.

<3.

I guess I still miss it, more than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment