Serr's gone and stuck this song inside my head.
I'll be in school for half a day only tomorrow. :) for no Sejarah, Add Maths & Bio - :( because I don't get Fazlani's "Good morning sunshine 8)" and and and yeah. Might I also add- he's the best Add Maths teacher in the world, no, seriously.
A: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DOO *whine
F: *does it within like 3 minutes lol.*
A: Ok thankiu ^_^
F: *erases it* So okay now you try.
A: .. I don't remember. ^_^
F: -.-" Really?
A: It's somewhere in my brain.. but I'm lazy to think, haha
F: THINK. THINK HARD.
A: Ok ok I got it. (Y) *does it*
F: Yay!
A: Okay now come on give me full marks :Dv
F: *puts a big tick* =D
A: =D
AHAHAHA. Dork love. :p You know you want some.
No comments:
Post a Comment