Three things I found out about myself in the period that I went off-radar-
1. I am a Merlin kinda girl. And Fringe, and Royal Pains.
2. I have more faith in people than last time I checked; it feels good to believe in love.
3. Vivere - Andrea Bocelli. I will get married with this song.
I slept at five last night. Between modifying Japanese verbs and explaining the relationship between the rate of transpiration and air movement and being a freaking masochist on Facebook (it hurts, ohoh it hurts)- I lost track of time. I then proceeded to sleep on the floor in my jeans, huddled up to Niji at full volume on replay.
Had a good morning though- sensei's face is CHOU KAWAII DESHOU~. :3 She's so adorable lah. I'm glad she won't be going back to Japan anytime soon, seeing as her contact with UM got renewed.
ps: Props if you can trace where my header-title is from without Google. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment