Sunday, February 14, 2010

Even you can't save me now, boys.

You know when Alia declares herself incurable even by the ghey rainbows of fandom, it's bad. My head is bleeding, whoops.

I'm tired of being tired. Is that okay?

I just want to go home. And here, home means PJ. It means SS3.
Or maybe it means Tokyo. I'll make Tokyo my home. One day.
I just want to go somewhere people will accept me for who I am.

I think I kind of understand now why people smoke, or do drugs, or whatever. Not saying that I'm ever going to be stupid enough to follow that route, but I can understand the underlying desperation, the need for an escape from reality, that gets so overwhelming you just want to create for yourself a sanctuary where you're the only person in your world.

It hurts less that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment