Today was Yan's birthday. Thanks to many awesome people and much awesome timing, we perfectly surprised her with a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Sorry for the itsy-bitsy size! :( I'm glad she liked my card.

Full-size view available here. :)
Apart from that, I've been busy. PRS, Ed Board, Interact, homework- it's been a flurry of activity from day to day, but at least it distracts me from throwing up into the toilet bowl and crying in the shower. (How far away that feels.. and yet it's close enough to keep me guarded against idle thoughts.)
SPM schedule (close-to-final draft) came out today- I freaked, then got excited, then freaked again. Dude, how weird is it that we are Form 5? Feels like yesterday we were being taken for a tour around the compound and gawking at seniors of the opposite gender.
:S So anyway, yeah, it's all been finalized ; I'll be sitting for my core9+Accounts. As I was filling out The Very Important Form this afternoon, I realized with a pang that I really do regret not taking Econs, but at the time the decision was made it was before the 10plus2 rule and I chose Accounts to stick with seeing as Econs is (most probably) going to be my major anyway.
Regarding my future, here's a little JOYOUS update. My mom suddenly wants me to do PPE- Politics, Philosophy & Economics. Apparently, it's all the rage to take simultaneous degrees since "today's" corporate giants only hire "all-rounded" people that can take "a wide range of jobs". FML.
.. Schyeah. Tomorrow is the PRS interview- I can't wait to grill me some zygotes. God knows I need the stress relief. Which brings me to this point- Sarah Elise will forever more be my partner in doing all things bad and rebellious.
How'd I ever manage to think when I was younger that senior life was easy?
But it's not like it's been all humdrum and responsibilities. Arashi won 10 awards! So proud. :') Plus, just a few hours ago the 1-min preview of Troublemaker got uploaded. What's up with the vegetables? ._. Nah, it's fine, they're there in suits and it's a stop-motion PV so (Y).
Had a nice little chat with Fazlani tadi. I swear, he says the most profound things sometimes. I'd tell you, but he'd kill me for destroying his rep as "lame joke guy". Right b. Haha.
Well. I gotta start on my Chem stuff, anddd co-erce someone to print the Ed Board t-shirt design for tomorrow. Yikes. Hope the update was enough. :)
p/s: Graphics Department ! I want your assignments in by Monday ; please include your February graphics as well. .psds + .jpegs, plskthxILOVEYOUGAIZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment