you don't feel the need to tear other people down."
- Quinn.
Okay, so, you remember how I vowed never to be sucked back into the mindless world of American whitewashed television and would forevermore remain loyal to my mindless world of Japanese whitewashed television?
Congratulations Glee, you have broke past my defenses. Just watched like four episodes in a row.
Don't look at me like that, Nana. Star World was having a marathon and my Internet was being slow. :( And anyway, you know that the likes of HanaDan, YamaTarou, Ryusei, My Girl, Maou, and The Quiz Show (walaupun belum tengok lagi! Cis!) will always have a special place in my heart. By the way, tell me how your sayang is doing in Vancouver eh?
Regarding that matter... my Japanese teacher went outstation. So no class again tomorrow. But I miss her! Haih. At least she gave me homework over the phone -_-'.
Four days 'til the 18th! (AND IF I FORGET TO BRING COW, YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SHOOT ME.)
Happy Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day/school holidays in general, you guys. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment