The day is progressing on a steep incline. Woke up rather late, but actually managed to eat breakfast today, then Biology was all things calm and peaceful and understandable, then Add Mathematics served to boost my confidence, then there was little to no activity for History, then there was an hour long career talk which provided me enough time to sketch out a draft of The Big Project and think about class page ideas, then there was free time 'til dismissal bell, then Prefect Sales were awesome, then I come back home and there's spaghetti on the table, then I switch on my phone and discover that tuition's been cancelled.
Aah.
Going to work on
a) The Ed Board t-shirt
b) Physics notes
c) . . . English file (gasp)
d) English grammar
Damn. That's the shortest to-do list I've had all year! ♥
(Though of course I've not updated yet with holiday homework. Grr. Curses!)
No comments:
Post a Comment