Saturday, February 6, 2010

Unprecedented.

So things have gotten so damn weak, my mother offered to cancel Japanese class for tomorrow. Because she wanted me to get more sleep. Now if you don't live in this house, you probably don't appreciate the gravity of this situation. Therefore, let me tell you that this is pretty damn serious.

There are only two circumstances where she appreciates that something's not my fault (I didn't listen to her advice, I spend too much time on the computer, I'm not doing enough practice, etc etc etc), and those two are
- my asthma
- my allergies

I'm having neither right now. Just.. fatigue. I think. But it's just the fact that she's not blaming me for it, but just wants me to take a day off. Do you understand this? She wanted me to take a break.

What the hell is WRONG with me?

Now don't misunderstand, I'm absolutely fine about missing a week (ok fine no I'm not my Japanese class is the only break I get). After all, I'm not intending to take Yon-kyuu (previously San-kyuu) this year unless all my Science & Mathematics subjects have passed at that point in time.

Because of course, JLPT is only held once a year on the first Sunday of every December.
Which, co-incidentally, is smack in the middle of SPM 2010.

... Screw you, Malaysian timing.

But anyway. The point is, I have GOT to stop showing how tired I am. It's embarrassing. Going to sleep in until eight tomorrow, then wake up and do Add Maths until.. well until I start believing that I'm going to get an A+ for the next test.

It's a curse to be this ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment