Placing came out for our first test of the year, and I scored... fourth. In class. Now after I basically keeled over with happiness and thankfulness, I realized a very heavy thing: the pressure to maintain is so much more cruel than the pressure to achieve.
Therefore, I created a progress chart for myself! *nerd mode*
Aside from that... things are going good. Some people are scrutinizing the Boy for not giving me flowers or whatever, but it's kinda stupid. I mean, isn't this kind of stuff for people who are not yet together? For God's sake, we've been together since Form 1, I don't think I need to be reminded that he loves me by him buying a RM2.50 (izit?) rose. He proves that he loves me every day, free of charge one la kay. We are a very economical duo right? :D (He has already planned to cut down all my future shopping by half wtf!) (He doesn't even want a maid wtf!) (But no worries, everything's still in negotiation AHAHAH.)
Yes I do realize there is a very high possibility that there are some women who are reading this right now and might be thinking "Ya tuhaaan SPM pun tak lepas nak fikir pasal benda-benda macam ni". Inilah akibat letak URL blog sendiri dkt forum sekolah. Pandai kan? Pandai gile. ><; (LOL FIT OF MALAY IS BURSTING FORTHWITH FROM ME.)
But hey, consider this-- you told us we weren't going to last three months. We've lasted three years. You told us this was going to affect our academics & co-curriculum. (Point does not need to be elaborated- do you see how stressed we both are, drowning in this society and that?) You told us that 99% of teenage relationships end up badly, with tantrums and failed results and a doomed future forevermore.
We will be that 1%. :) So anyway- keep reading my blog, ladies, you might find something that may interest you yet.
*
Red+White: Do you wanna put a plaster?
Alia: I don't think I need--
Boy: I HAVE A PLASTER! I HAVE A PLASTER!
Red+White: No it's okay we have
Boy: I HAVE A PLASTER! I HAVE A PLASTER!
Ahahah. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment