Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free time on my hands.

If you're in need of a good laugh, here's something that'll guarantee a few giggles. :)



Life's a bit unsteady now at home, I'm somewhat glad to be going back to school.

Remember my really ambitious future post? I explained the rough draft of it to my mom, and surprisingly there was no catty comments about my health or my apparent inability to take care of myself when I mentioned the JET program in Tokyo. All I want is a little confidence- I appreciate the fact that I've been born into pretty fortunate circumstances, but I don't want to keep living this sheltered life from behind a protective screen. Asthma can be cured, stamina can be cultivated- all that's stopping me is you.


How about some questions?

10 Things You Want For Christmas Your Birthday:
1 Good health. No joke. I want a life where I DON'T have to be exempted from every damn thing.

2 Discipline to exercise instead of no-food diets ;)
3 Faith in Him
4 Self-confidence
5 Fazlan in a box :)
6 A hard-disk with all Arashi cons (from debut 'til 5x10), fan-cams included
7 Arashi singing happy birthday to me
8 A birthday party on Roppongi Hills- DAMN 8D
9 Tickets for any Arashi event at all
10 Straight A's for SPM. Word.

9 Musicians/Bands You Love:
1 Arashi

2 Flow
3 TVXQ
4 Frank Sinatra
5 Yui
6 Asian Kung-fu Generation
7 L'arc en Ciel
8 AJ Rafael
9 Kat Badar 

8 Things You Do Everyday:
1 Hate my reflection
2 Say "Ittekimasu!" to my Jun uchiwa
3 Scribble
4 Google
5 arashi_on
6 Facebook
7 Count down the days to freedom
8 Eat

7 Things I Enjoy:
1 Graphic design
2 Learning economics
3 Learning international political history
4 Stalking Tokyo expats
5 Planning

6 Loving
7 The Japanese language


6 Things That Will ALWAYS Win Your Heart:1 His goofy smile just meant for me

2 His laugh
3 His honest pick-up lines
4 His cheesy pick-up lines
5 His pick-up lines in general
6 When he makes me cards : )

5 Favorites:
1 movie: Letters from Iwo Jima
2 song: Konseki ; Ninomiya Kazunari
3 book: The Book Thief
4 food: Salmon sashimi
5 season: Autumn in London ; spring in Tokyo ; summer in Florida.

4 Smells You Enjoy:
1 Airplane

2 My dad's cologne
3 New cars
4 ..Money (what okay I'm honest LOL)

3 Places You Want To Go:
1 Tokyo

2 Tokyo
3 Tokyo

2 Holidays You Love:1 Hari Raya

2 ..?

1 Person You Would Marry On The Spot:
1 Princess Fazlani plskthxbai


No comments:

Post a Comment