Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To hell with grammar today..

Came this close to breaking down in the Editorial Board room. Idek where to start. All I know is, this is all for the good of a better future... I think. Experience will be my teacher. Yes.

But sometimes I want to rebel too.....

I want to break loose of this.. infallible smiling mechanism that they take me to be. I want to be the one causing problems, the one being selfish, the one saying "ah who gives a damn" and just walks off to do her own thing.

But what do I do instead? I write in my blog about my pent up angst and teenageryness.

*
And I don't.. even know how I'm going to do all of this in one night. But I will. Because.. I can.

*
Full scores are up.
BM B-
BI A+
ADDM3 B-
MATHS A+
ACCS A+
BIO A-
CHEM A-
SEJARAH A-
PHYSICS B
AGAMA A-

I'm trying real hard to be grateful here. But three out of ten?
Fuckit, I can do better.
If I can slavedrive other people I can slavedrive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment