Kono kuuki.. samui.
*
I feel sloth-like; hollow and heavy at the same time. I'm dragging my limbs step by step, I'm forcing my thoughts forward, moment by moment. Every second feels like a minute, and there's only the noise of choked breathing, the air compresses before a wicked storm. Only God knows what's wrong with me- and yes, I do mean that literally, because I have no idea.
I've always wanted to know what staying up two thirds of the night devoting myself to prayer would feel like. Maybe after, I will find a little more calmness within my upset heart, and most of you will thank Him that you don't have to face off with the pressure of my moodswings anymore.
Deep breaths, count to the number of my liking, open the window to let in some air. And I tell myself- it's just a molehill, toughen yourself up soldier, where's your PJ mettle? Probably the same place where I left my rationality and time-management skills. I seem to be losing my wits; the 90-10 rule is slipping out of my grasp.
Scratched out his name on the underside of my desk.
Jun-sama, tasukete..?
No comments:
Post a Comment