Anyway, so there I was with a baby on my arm and chocolate cake smeared on my face and frantically trying to look for online cheque templates but there were none to be found so I went ahead and took a creative liberty and yeah it was done in twenty minutes but THEN, my Internet failed me and I took to running around the house like a headless chicken (still with a baby on my arm) and Adam, my four-year-old nephew thought it would be funny to run after me and there may or may not have been some biting, choking and stomping involved.......
Suffice to say, my wireless pulled through, the mock cheque was sent and I didn't get any peaceful sleep until a quarter 'til midnight, where the kids' parents finally came back to take them home. Between all of the chaotic moments, I managed to finish covering Progressions, a little bit of Linear Law and I did 2006's SPM Additional Mathematics paper I! Woot.
... I think it's unnecessary to further elaborate why I missed school today. :| Sorry Shiva, sorry Yan, sorry Pengetua.
In other more mundane news, I started the new anime that I bought yesterday afternoon, Code Geass. It's reminiscent of Full-Metal Panic, what with the robots and the military talk, but somehow still fresh and has hints of shoujo slipped between the lines, subtly and conveniently attracting a larger target audience. The characters are nice, though all these French names are giving me a headache. What ever happened to the good ol' days when anime was about Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy..? Now it's Lelouche, Euphemia, Clovis... Meh I guess times have changed in all aspects of my world. :')
So far, I've watched ten episodes and while I can't say I'm hooked I've gotta admit that I'm pleasantly intrigued with how the plot's going to play out
So, yeah. Biology tuition at 2pm, later on in the evening heading off for Visa's seventeenth birthday dinner! Lord, I still don't know what I'm going to say at my toast later. (Yes, she expects me to give a toast in front of all her relatives. *nervous*) I just hope that she likes my love package, HEHE.
Sorry that this update is kind of short, it's just that (as promised) my life has toned down quite a bit after IU Day ended. Mostly, I've been studying and doing homework and stalking Naruto. Haven't even been catching up on my Economist fixes. ;( Sigh, the sad sad life of an SPM candidate.
See you next week! (But do expect these updates to get shorter and shorter as trials approach. After meeting my aim of straight A's for the last exam, I'm pushing my bar higher to all 85-and-aboves. Which means... yeah. Wish me luck, yo!)
And for all them lucky people NOT taking PMR/SPM this year, make sure you start studying soon too for the upcoming monthly tests! Cramming is bad for your soul! D:
No comments:
Post a Comment