Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slight delay.

Monday
Apparently, I got 12th in the form. :/ Double digit, me no likey. >:( But anyway, yeah, that plus getting straight A's- my name was called out during assembly along with nineteen others. Big surprise, I didn't bother going up on stage to take my surat tahniah. Was too lazy, and I'm not too fond of award ceremonies in the first place. LOL.

Tuesday
We finished the major part of our class decorations. :D The class-decorating committee would like to thank everyone who stayed back to help out! Even the ones who helped cut a few things and then left us to bum around with the paper football in Utarid. ;) Much appreciated. Was super tired out afterward, thank God Physics tuition was cancelled.

Wednesday
Accounts day. :| Graphs and accounts, DON'T, MIX.

Thursday
Japanese was tough, but the upside is she's allowing me to take only one level instead of two this year. Which means I'll be sitting for my N3 exam in December instead of N4 and N3. (The highest level is N1.) Erm. Add Maths was spent rediscovering Trigonometry, which I hate oh-so very badly. ;(

Friday
Happy birthday mama & @keefeongkinfye! There, now I tagged it right. xD LOL. There was no Internet so I was sad. D: We went out for buka at Mandarin Oriental, the poolside restaurant. I had a fun time pretending I was a celebrity with Adam. Lounging on the deck-chairs, looking out on the epic view from the infinity pool... Dude, that is life. ♥ I think I burnt as many calories as I consumed, what with running after Adam and Sara. Later on, I tumpang my eldest brother because I wanted to see the KLCC fountain. Ran around with the kids for a while, then sempat lagi stop by at Kinokuniya (it's good to have a brother who's an even bigger bookworm than you are). They bought me a cupcake as a fee for taking care of Adam for basically the entire evening, HEHE. ♥

Saturday
I then proceeded to tidy up my room, redo my Wall of Awesome and revise Sejarah until 3 o'clock in the morning- two hours later, woke up for sahur and headed off to school. 8 people came for Marikh today, which would be funny except it isn't. :( Come to school, people! We need to move with our History syllabus faster! Later on in the afternoon, dragged myself to Biology tuition where we moved on into the final chapter, Variation. I'll miss Inheritance. D:

Buka-ing at Sri Petaling today! Not sure if Na will be at the surau or not. But oh well.

Tomorrow is another long day. Chemistry, Physics & History seminar from nine 'til six.
D: Roar.

See you next week, I guess. :| My blogging mojo has been kinda deteriorating lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment