Friday, August 13, 2010

Ramadhan.

'Tis that time of year again- where I see my siblings more often around our main house, and afternoon naps are a little less than a necessity of life. I regret to say that I still haven't gotten over my "food is evil" psyche. In fact, there is a little black book that I keep in my drawer now, where I record every single thing I eat.

As of the weigh-in today, I have successfully lost 4kg in the past 2 months. I am happy. I know it's dangerous, this method- but I'm happy. So leave it at that.

Monday was beautiful. How many of your boyfriends bake brownies for you and teach you Integration? Let's cut out the fact that he likes to tug my shoelaces loose and has a habit of distracting me from my reference books, LOL. Nevermind bb, I still lav you. Also, my father, mother, sister and third brother enjoyed your brownies very much. Thank you agaaaain :)

Tuesday was mostly full of negative thoughts, maybe to compensate for my unparalleled happiness from the day before. I swear to God, I hate being insecure but at the same time it... protects me? Like, I'll hurt myself before anyone else has the chance to do so. I don't know.

Wednesday started off awful, but towards the end I decided to put away my weariness for a while and just live in the present. Thursday was hectic- bonus point, me & Fazlan turned three years and nine months. ♥ It might be worth mentioning that I now officially believe that my sister is possibly the weirdest 28-year-old human being on this planet.

RANDOM I bought two chocolate velvet cupcakes at the Mont Kiara bazaar just because they were called chocolate velvet. Doesn't that sound yummy? But I didn't eat them in the end. Too much sugar. :\

Do my words sound disconnected? My thoughts aren't really flowing right, and I'm having a tough time deciphering the heap of sentences that are trying to get out of my head through my ink-stained hands. Ink-stained because the person who sits next to me is an impulsive artist, meh. :p

Time for some otaku talk! Because I'm not in the mood to self-induce another philosophical ramble. People who get turned off by anime, PLEASE STOP READING NOW. :D

Throughout this whole week, I've managed to work my way through the whole of the first Rebellion and am roughly half-way done with Rebellion 2. If you remember, I mentioned in last week's post that I "wasn't really hooked" to CG. Hmph. I spoke too soon. I've been watching at least 3 episodes a day, fitting it in even when I have like 35 minutes of free time between tuitions. I am an addict.

Off-point kejap. Epic fail of the week- On Sunday night, I was enjoying the climactic final episode of R1, when my beloved mother emerged from her room, all fierce-like. You know what's coming- yes, that's right, one of those rare times when any of my family members ask me to go to sleep. So I appreciated the rarity of the moment and switched off the DVD, went inside my room, & pulled down the duvet like a good little student.

But I couldn't sleep. I'd switched off the show right before the ending. I think I must've tried a million different ways to drift off, but... I was still awake. So I.. kind.. of..
snuckonlineusingmyphonetocheckWikipediatoknowwhathappensnext.

*cough*
Yes, I'm weak that way. Anyway, the tragedy is that my phone's screen is RETARDED and I have horrible hand-eye coordination, and a combination of these two factors led me to... press the wrong link. I pressed "R2 Plot" instead of R1's. And I didn't even realize it until I had scrolled down the very bottom of the page.

And you know what I found out that happens at the end of the series?



EVERYBODY,
AND I MEAN EVERYBODY
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUDGING
DIES.
EVEN. THE. MAIN. FUCKING. CHARACTER. who also happens to be my favourite character T_T
I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
WHAT KIND OF SBOUNEN ANIME IS THIS?!?!?!?!

So, yeah. That was the first time I repented being such a spoiler lover. :( I can't even remember how many times I wailed about it to Shiva in class (and generally I don't bother non-anime people about anime! Really, I don't!). It actually came to the point where I didn't think I could continue watching the anime anymore, and I was so god-damn sad because the second season sounded bloody awesome. DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN?!?! *eyetwitch*

Haih. So I -being the socially awkward retard that I am- snuck online again looking for theories that supported (at least) the main character's survival. Found a few. And I clung to these few half-assed attempts at logic like they were my last threads of life. LOL. Somehow, the theories were strong enough to encourage me into at least finishing the anime. In the end, I'd just do my selective memory thing and.. idk, NOT remember the last episode. :p

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Sometimes, it amuses me just how much of a loser I can be. :') Ah well. I'm not even sure why I put this up on my blog for the world (cheh) to read. But whatever, this is MY blog and I'll be as socially awkward and lame as I want. ;)

Onto more serious matters.....
there are no more serious matters. :|
Because it doesn't get any more serious than Code motherfudging Geass.

I feel obliged to leave a picture here.



L-R: Nunnally, Suzaku, Lelouche. (before their lives got screwed up...)
Spot the Japanese! LOL



THIS.

^_^ Until next week!
Btw, don't laugh but 5 Marikh is secretly using the Merdeka class decorating competition to destress and distract ourselves from the pain of SPM preparations. Seriously, you should have seen us brainstorming. You'd think we were planning a wedding or something ahahahahaha

I love the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment