this one looked pretty refreshing. :) PLUS, I've been going high with this new Youtube speed. Everybody show some love for UNIFI!
1. Tell me a song that you love although you have no idea what the lyrics mean.
This lovely French song called "La Femme Chocolat" by Olivia Ruiz. Watch the video! xD It's so whacky but romantic at the same time.
2. Tell me a song that people would be shocked to find out you like.
I am a closet Guns 'N' Roses kinda girl. :| I blame: having three brothers.
3. Tell me a song that defined your childhood.
I used to go to the Disney Channel website to sing this song on the karaoke. :p
This is Disney. Real Disney.
4. Tell me a song that portrays what you feel right now.
♥
5. Tell me a song that reminds you of your most treasured person.
6. Tell me a song that makes you want to put on high heels (Cowboy boots if you're a guy) and strut your stuff on the street.
I have no idea why xD
7. Tell me a song that will never get old.
8. Tell me a song that you love to sing in the shower.
I'm gonna go ahead and be honest..... :P
9. Tell me a song without words (instrumental) that invokes any strong emotion in you- anger, sadness, etc.
10. Tell me a song that you'd love to belt out at the karaoke bar with the work buddies.
11. Tell me a song that acts as your comfort food after a bad break-up.
;D
12. Tell me a song in your local language that you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment