Friday, August 27, 2010

Here's your damn update. *grumble

Sunday
Woke up bright & early at 7.30 for a seminar. Physics started out okay but got boring and in the end the whole experience was really draining. I prefer Mr G anytime! (My tuition teacher. Who has a crush on Visa HOHOHOHO no loljk.) Um, Chemistry was a success except for the fact that I couldn't see what the hell he was writing on the board. At least I understand Electrochemistry a little bit better now. There was a break for lunch for the non-Muslims, and Alysha & myself had a little 'adventure' while looking for the surau. ;) Mm, after the break was History- it was fine, I guess. Like Keefe said- just because the guy gave damn a lot of spotted questions, doesn't necessarily mean he's good. But he was.. entertaining, to say the least. Hah. I still have the moonwalk thing in my head; he was right, he's scarred me for life. :( The bus dropped us off at school at about six thirty. Hung around at school for a while before walking to Melor's house to tumpang solat. She swears that her little cousin Adam has a thing for me, because after I left she claims that he was walking around looking for me. Alalala, sho kiut. :3 Um, then Ashraf picked me up in his schmancy red car (where Fazlan, Alysha and Aiman already were) and we somehow arrived at KFC. Lots of confusion about who was going to order what and who was going to sit where and hm yeah, it was chaotic. In the middle of it all, Cikgu Asha'ari and his family were there staring at us AHAH. I had a nice buka puasa with them all, and we sang happy birthday for Keefe with the cake and everything. Friends ♥ Dropped five of the boys off at Faiz's place, and proceeded to go home where I conked out until the next morning.

Monday
I didn't skip school. I intended to, but when I went to the doctor to collect my MC it turned out that I actually WAS sick. Weird eh? :| I had a bit of a fever, not to mention this cough that has wearied my throat for like close to a month already. Antibiotics suck. :( Studied and stoned most of the time, and almost died of cold during Chemistry tuition.

Apparently, I missed the starting of the war that has enflamed between Utarid & Marikh. Damn! Haha. I also missed Gloria's pep-talk to the class, where they all apparently started shouting really bad things about the "enemy" class. -_-' Er, okay. I feel kind of bad because it's my fault that I wanted to do up the boards. Then, suddenly Utarid & Jupiter were starting to decorate really nicely and I just had to amp it up a little and then suddenly
BOOM
THERE ARE BIRDS FLOATING ON THE CEILING, HIBISCUS FLOWERS GROWING ON THE WALLS, SHINY DISCO LIGHTS, A FREAKING KOLAM AND BLOODY KETUPATS AND LANTERNS EVERYWHERE.

Tuesday
We had the time of our lives decorating class. ♥ 5 Marikh, I love you ♥
I skipped Physics tuition because, ironically, I got food poisoning during fasting month. :-| FML.

Wednesday
Accounts day, but it wasn't so stressful. Spent the entire day, read that again, the entire day decorating the class. I found out something incredibly disconcerting about myself.

Thursday
Four successive free periods, and then all the fifth formers were called down to the open hall for a mysterious "maths quiz" that turned out to be a full-blown talk on scholarships held by KDU College. The thing is, the timing turned out awful because at that very moment the bell for the lower forms' recess went, and I couldn't hear a word of what the speaker was talking about. At one point, I distinctly remember someone shouting, "Can somebody just PLEASE SHOOT THE DAMN JUNIORS?" Seriously la k, freaking noisy. -_-' It's a good thing I'm not planning to go to KDU anyway! >:( Hmph. The talk was followed by a Maths & Science test, which was indeed a grueling mixture of Additional Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics questions. I seriously pity the Art Stream students who had to take the test. Anyway, it was like a contest thing to get scholarship money. I answered it half-heartedly; partly because I was damn tired, partly because I am not going to KDU.
Japanese class was awesome. ♥
Add Maths was also awesome ♥
My third brother treated me to a buka puasa at Secret Recipe. Prawn macaroni & cheese + iced chocolate, what's not to like? :)
OH OH OH AND
UNIFI IS HERE.
Which means that I can stream a 20-minute episode in 15 seconds and download at 500MB+ speed AND HOMG
I'M NOT EVEN MAKING SENSE RN. xD
Yay Internetzzz

Friday
Semi-productive day? Fazlan blew a silver balloon for me. :) Love you bb.
Right now, am rehearsing my Accounts tutorial for Nana, who's coming over later. Pft, she totes owes me a Chemistry lesson! But I lav her anyway. ♥ Mak cik, where are you? LOL.

Guh. My head hurts. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment