I've never fallen this hard, this fast for a story before. I've never actually shed obvious tears- only virtual ones, with the community, mourning quietly but it's okay because everyone will laugh it off by laughing at each other. The line between fiction and the real world is not supposed to blur. Yeah we're all anime freaks in there, but I know that I'm a 17-year-old Malaysian, and KageKitsunexx is probably a housewife somewhere in Toronto, and TheYellowFlash is some tech engineer living with his mom in London. We're all aware, that at some point, we gotta get our asses offline and move on.
So why do I feel like this? Like something's changed. Anime isn't supposed to change people. It is designed to entertain, not provoke actual emotion. It's not.. I'm not supposed to think about this. It's just supposed to be another mundane way to kill free time. Mundane, insignificant, non-impactive.

I still think I'm being way too emotional about this. But...
All hail Lelouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment