Long day, but the best kind. Both my Further Maths blocks were excellent today, and lunch was great, and I got half my homework done at the surau while waiting for waktu Zohor. Literature was fab, and I sat up straight during the entire Islamic Studies block. As it turns out, the chapter that we're doing for IS right now is related to my life- so, yeah. I paid attention.
Went to assembly but was busy with my new toy the iPhone (that I inherited from my dad), and anyway all the Topaz 13.5s had to leave early for Dikir Barat & Tarian Tradisional auditions. I have no idea how I did, nor do I have any idea how I'll feel if I get selected to be on the dance team. Either way, I'm glad to help. And I love working with props, costumes & make-up anyway. GO TOPAZ! :) Dragged myself back to the apartment, and chatted with the roomies for a bit before letting Melor fap on my laptop (SJM's new music video is out -_-).
Later on tonight, I'll be meeting up at the cafe with my fundraising group to discuss ideas, since our turn is next week! :gulp: The target profit (NOT revenue) for each group is RM250. So. Yeah. PRESSURE A BIT LAH. But nevermind. It's all for the sake of the housetrip! Which is at Impiana, Cherating. ♥
So. Um. Yup. I'm just off to take a shower now, before sitting down to tackle the rest of my Mechanics homework while watching mock Model United Nations videos. I'm nervous. Why did I sign up to be the delegate for Egypt again? Gah. After fundraising tonight, I think I'll have just enough time to finish half my Literature essay before going to taklim at the Kampung Topaz (10.30pm)- then. Erm. I guess I'll finish the other half of my Literature essay and get started on my IS presentation.
Tomorrow, I have to finish my IS folio and be at least 75% done with the presentation. Apart from that, there'll be a debate meeting at 8.15pm. :| Not to mention before this week is over I'll have to call the Japanese Embassy to inquire about their promotional cultural performance for Japanese Cultural Night (here onwards referred to as JCN).
Too many things to do. Why are there only 24 hours in a day?!
No comments:
Post a Comment