Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tiring fun.

So I got through the auditions. Had dance rehearsal from 9.00 'til 10.45. Luckily I finished most of my folio this morning, and am done with half of my presentation, so right now all I have to do is wrap both of those things up. Oh and I'm done with my Literature stuff too. Thank God. Tomorrow is relatively free, I guess, but the day after is going to be a bit hellish. Why? Because there's going to be a fire-drill during Tutorial block, and I have a Japanese Cultural Club meeting (in which I have to go, because I'm Secretary lolwhat) at 4.30 right afterwards. Free time until 9pm, and there's another dance rehearsal.



Say hello to Adam, the most intelligent 4-year-old ever. The worst day I can ever have will still be that much brighter every time he smiles at me. I miss him. Too. Much. It's his mother's birthday today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment