I had a great time though, what with playing around with masking tape, Amir complimenting my shoes (WTF BOY) and Faiza doing the random shit she does, and yeah, the whole batch made my night awesome. :) Best part was that Shermaine brought her violin down, and there's something about my batch, we have at least a dozen people who are Grade 8 and above for piano, and the sheer amount of talent in this place is kind of bizarre but anyway our whole evening was done to the soundtrack of live Chopin & Mozart music, with of course the random Kpop track. EDMOND CAN PLAY WEDDING DRESS REALLY WELL!
Anyway. By the time we finished the decorations, it was already 11pm, and the cafe's last order is at 10.45pm, so, yeah, I missed my dinner, and for some unknown reason, Kashif (the director) and Amir (the secretary) felt bad and so they were obliged to make me Maggi. As in, they used their own bowl and cutlery and made the noodles for me in their chalet so that I could eat it right there and then on the stairs at the surau. And Danial forced me to take his "chilled" (he has a fridge too apparently :p) Dutch Lady milk packet.
... I swear to God, that was the most random dinner I have ever eaten in my life. But good Maggi and good company make for an excellent meal, so yeah. :) Qis, Viv & Shar came along after a bit and we talked about life and shit. Good stuff, man. Only got back to the apartment at about close to midnight, and even then I found that the girls were there, so we ended up having a heart-to-heart conversation until like, almost 1am or something. And then I called baby, and I had to tell him about my day, and then I fell asleep, and then I woke up this morning at 6.30 just to clean my room WTF but yeah. It's amazing how the room in my house is messy as hell but I can't stand it when my KY room is untidy or unorganized. :/
Started my classes with a good dose of Pure Maths, and we're into Polynomials now, and it's quite fun, and I really wish somebody would have told me about the Remainder Theorem during my pre-SPM days because it would have been SO useful, and then we (myself & Lydia, since we had the first five blocks together) had to walk to Business Building for one block of Econs, and then back to Acad 2 for another two blocks of Applied Maths. We're back into Statistics now, doing Probability, but it ain't like nothing you see in SPM Probability, so I sense some struggling ahead, but I'll get through it. Then I had English, which is still a free period for this week due to lack of teachers, so I had a long break from 12:30 to 2.00pm. :D Went back to the apartment and borak-ed with Athira for a while before dragging our lazy asses back to classes for the last three blocks, which for me was two Islamic Studies & one English Literature.
Islamic Studies was, as usual, filled with discussions regarding the current Islamic world, like the crisis that's happening in Egypt, what happened to Tunisia, stuff like that. And every time we get sleepy, Ustaz would put on a video on the huge-ass projector screen and we'd chill to some ummah films, which are always either entertaining, or inspiring, or both! Literature was fun too, we finished up our third poem which is entitled 'My Parents', and for the last ten minutes since Ms Swift had had a long day too, we played a picture game which ended with everyone applauding Amir for being the lamest teddy bear EVER! :p
So then class was over, and as soon as I came back (and ate like five crackers with Nutella omgwtf) I set back out with my gym buddy Athira and we hit the treadmills. I wanted to go really early since yesterday the upstairs gym was fcking FULL, and I could only go on the treadmill for 10 minutes because there was like a damn queue. But surprisingly enough, today it was empty except for Aina who was on the cycling machine. After twenty minutes or so, Qissy came in and she invited us to join her for her cardio work-out CD thing (she brought her laptop). So despite being tired as hell, we just did it la. CARDIO FOR BEGINNERS MY ASS. Or maybe I'm more unfit than I thought. Bwahaha. Anyway, after half an hour of trying to keep up with the instructor, we hit the pause button, lay down on the mats and just talked. :p Got back at the apartment nearing seven and took a nice, long (cold) shower. It's almost eight now, so I should be going to get my dinner at the cafe (dinner at DH is only until 8.15 and it's an 8-minute walk to there) and then head over to GH for Phase II of deco! Hope Lydia and all are back from Tanjung Malim.
I'm kind of excited for BA, but scared, but more than anything I just want the 12.5s to have fun. :( There's been so much drama because the 12.0s want to come, or something like that, but yeah, it's not that we don't want them there it's just the issue of food. Though one of the seniors explained to me that all they wanted was to enjoy the performances, so maybe we'll provide seats at the back or something..? :s Huh. Who knows. Two more days. GUH.
p/s This is why I can't blog every day. Every day is like this. Tiring, jam-packed as hell, and my thoughts will run into each other until they become one vague blurry mess of verbs and adjectives. So. Yeah. Consider this a "sample" of my day in KY.
p/p/s Yan. I'm in the Middle of Nowhere, Perak. There ain't nothing to take pictures of. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment