Last Tuesday, Music Club had their first meeting at the jamming studio. It was fun, I guess, they made the 13.5s stand up and sing for introductions. HOLY SHIATZ! :O Anyway, as usual the seniors are really nice and all of them are absolutely talented. It's kind of intimidating, but invigorating at the same time. Hahah. So... Music Club holds quite a few events in a year. Battle of The Bands is next Tuesday, there's this thing called Acoustic Night, and next semester we're planning a huge all-out Music Fest for all genres. Oh, oh, and I'm Director for Acoustic Night! :) Yay. After the meeting, it was raining really heavily and the jamming studio is kind of a building by itself (on the outside it looks like a zinc box, but the inside is freaking cool- electric blue walls, bright red floors and guitars everywhere) so we were kind of stranded in there for a bit. No big deal though, we just had a spontaneous jamming session where everyone sang Paramore songs and like one of the seniors made up a song on the spot which sounded really good so yeah, that was really cool.
After that, Marr (13.0, my literature classmate and Music Club senior) followed Melor and myself back to our room. We were just talking in Melor's room, when this little extract happened-
"Oh, do you name your laptop? You should, you know."
"Oh not yet. What's yours called?"
"Uhhh I named it Itachi. *grin* He's cool."
"Yeah but he's dead."
"Yeah but that doesn't mean....... HOLD UP WAIT WHAT YOU KNOW WHO ITACHI IS?"
And yeah. Fifteen minutes later, Marr ended up in my room and we talked about everything anime under the sun, we found certain common interests (bwahahah), and we ate Hawaiian cheese bread while completing our Literature homework. LOL. She left my room at about 2am? So yeah.
Yesterday was alright. Classes ended at 4.10, then I had a Topaz meeting for about an hour, before rushing back to the apartment to change into non-acad clothes so I could go cheer for the Topaz volleyball teams! ♥ The girls were super awesome. I mean, Rina has freaking huge biceps! And she's so cute la okay! xD And Yasmin totally gave me the confidence to start playing volleyball cuz' she said that before KY she too had never touched a volleyball in her life. So, yeah. HEHE. We played against Diamond. The score was pretty close. We won. *happy dance*
Then the whole crowd shifted to the boys' courts, which are near the tennis courts, so we had to trek across our huge-ass field, GAH. Anyway. We won the first set, but lost the second one. :( Amir was so good though! The seniors are really, like.. fit. LOL. *feels inferior* And I really admire KY's athletes, lol, they're crazy good. T-O-P-A-Z GOOOOO TOPAZ!
Uh, and yeah. Then we had dinner. Went back to the apartments, did our homework, washed our clothes, yada yada yada other stuff that boarding school kids do during the little free time that we receive.
Today was another hectic day. Classes ended at 3.30 today because the last block on Thursday is always Tutorial. My Tutor's Puan Ju, which is weird because she was REALLY close to my third brother, ahah. She's cool. Anyway for this week's Tutorial we just discussed our masak-masak gathering the week after next week and she handed out some Advanced Level Kakuro puzzles. OMG SO FREAKING HARD. I was so tak puas hati tak boleh buat. -_-'
At 4.15 Tutorial ended, and I rushed back to Classroom 2.13 for Japanese Cultural Club. The meeting was okay, my Japanese is really rusty, and like I became Secretary. :O Haha. What else, what else... Oh right at about 5.10 the meeting ended so I rushed to the cafeteria's little kitchen for Culinary Arts Club. Had tons of fun; helped the seniors to cook Nando's chicken (no shit) aaand we ate an early dinner I guess. :p Got back, stoned with the roommates and yep. Garnet had Domino's pizza for their fundraising today (yesterday was chocolate fondue, yum~); and it just arrived, and my roommates just left for this week's movie screening, hosted by the Cinema & Film Society. I think it's some movie called "Once"? Anyway. I decided I needed a little 'me' time so I stayed behind. Hence the long blogpost. HAHA.
I miss you guys. Going back home tomorrow. Lots of things to do. :/ Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment