I find it unacceptable that you blog about your gorgeous life in UK without any, ANY relevant pictures. I also mourn the grievous comatose state of your DeviantArt. Hence, please get yourself a camera, a scanner, and a British accent. A British boyfriend would also be nice, then you can have lovely Eurasian kids with rosy cheeks and talented fingers. Am I thinking too fast? Oh, and while you're in Brighton, you might as well find a gay best friend just so one of us will have one. I hear Brighton has the best gays! I'm saying the word 'gay' too much now. But remember- a gay best friend! I miss you, you incorrigible one-third of my heart. I read your blog every other day (even when there's no updates), and as ridiculous and clichéd as this sounds, I feel the thousands of miles between us very, very much. Furthermore, you're not blogging enough about the people there. People make the place, Yan-yan. New best friends? Husband candidates? People who think their art is better than yours, in which case I shall book a flight and slap their deplorable faces? You know I have your back, always.
Love,
Alia
p/s You keep mentioning the cold weather. Are you sufficiently layered? :( Buy thicker coats! Drink lots of water! *fusses*
p/p/s Any time you feel insecure, or not really sure why you're doing this, or if you're not good enough, or whatever, please think of Shiva and myself holding pom-poms, yelling motivational phrases for you. You can put in the cheerleader uniforms if you want, but I don't think Shiva will be all too pleased with that.
p/p/p/s I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment