1. Is NaruSasu your OTP?
First, last, forever. :)
2. Why do you like NaruSasu?
Because it's so canon, it's not even funny. And besides, without them being actual romantic interests to each other (because I really don't think Kishi is a yaoi kinda guy, and besides think of how many 12-year-old Japanese boys would be traumatized for life!), they're still a good duo in any possible situation- they were the best of friends, the only people who truly understood each other's pain, and the only people who can truly match each other on a fighting basis. I like the idea that this combination, when fighting on the same side, is undefeatable. The new Uchiha prodigy & the Kyuubi host- the power-up is almost too much for the rest of the world to handle, even put together.
3. What is your favorite picture of them?



4. What songs would you dedicate to them or think represent their relationship?
I made an entire playlist for them when I was Form 3, fufufu~ but I guess some of the songs that made the biggest impact on me were:
- Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson
- How To Save A Life by The Fray
- First Time by Lighthouse
- Let You Go by Ashley Parker Angel
- Iris by Googoo Dolls
- Broken Youth by Nico Touches The Walls
- Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5
5. What are your favorite NaruSasu moments in the series?
Let's go chronologically! ^_^
NARUTO
- The first "kiss"
- When Sasuke disobeyed Kakashi and gave Naruto food
- When they had that cute little "I can climb trees faster than you!" thing
- When they practiced controlling their chakra together until late at night
- When Sasuke threw himself in front of a million needles to protect Naruto
- When Naruto morphed into One-tail because he was so angry that Sasuke was hurt
- When Naruto almost killed himself stabbing the snake that wanted to eat Sasuke
- Valley of The End fight:
When the whole world disappeared and they were just two little boys smiling at each other.
When Sasuke believed he'd killed Naruto and almost cried (Sasuke never cries.)
When Naruto swore to bring Sasuke back.
NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN
- That first reunion
"You want to be Hokage, don't you? Why don't you spend your time training then, instead of chasing me around?"
"What kind of Hokage would I be if I can't even save one friend... Sasuke?"
- Sasuke's little "what an idiot" smile during Team 7 flashbacks.
- Every time Naruto thinks about Sasuke- which would be.. err.. every chapter. HAHAHA.
6. How has their relationship been an inspiration to you?
What? LOL. Uh. I guess they've taught me that when a friend falls off the beaten track, it's my duty to at least help them see the light a little, and not give up on them entirely.
7. When Kishimoto ends the series, what do you think will happen with Naruto & Sasuke?
Well, like I said, Kishi may have given little "Oh I'm a shonen ai fan!" hints in the past, but he'd never jeopardize his career like that just to give his manga a yaoi-based ending. Naruto is a Japanese icon which is celebrated across the world. When Kishi goes on a break and there's that little "There will be no Naruto chapter next week...", about one million people around the planet go "Noooooooooooo" at the same time. So, yeah. It will have to be a generic, happy ending with one or two tragic twists. Will these tragic twists involve Naruto and Sasuke? Maybe. Hopefully. My best bet is that Naruto finally becomes Hokage and Sasuke finally returns; Naruto finally reciprocates Hinata's love and Sasuke finally.. well.. I dunno, Sauce is pretty asexual inside my head so I'm not sure how he's going to "restart" the Uchiha clan. :| Huh. IDK. I guess I'll just leave it to Kishi. ;)
8. What would be the perfect NaruSasu ending?
Naruto becomes Hokage and Sasuke becomes his top advisor. Together they rule Konoha with such epic power that nobody ever dares to even think about threatening the city, their reputation is just THAT powerful.
*Hinata is subtly forgotten
*Sasuke discovers that another Uchiha survived. Who had children. So he doesn't have to restart the clan. Yay!
9. What aspect of their relationship do you like best?
The aspect of their relationship where they are the only two people in the world who compliment each other perfectly. Just like how Naruto's element (Wind) is compatible only with Sasuke's element (Fire), like how Naruto's warm personality fits Sasuke's icy-cold demeanor. As best friends, brothers or rivals- I just love how they're both powerful individually, but put together they're even more powerful.
10. Why do you think NaruSasu has become one of the most loved & popular couple of the series?
Because Kishi doesn't encourage anything else. :|
EVIDENCE
Hinata + Naruto
= she faints when she sees him, he doesn't see her, one fail confession that everyone seems to have forgotten about.
Sakura + Naruto
= she treated Naruto like a pariah for 14 years then suddenly when her beloved prince Sasuke turns evil she confesses to him.
Sakura + Sasuke
= she faints when she sees him, he doesn't see her, a million fail confessions that Sasuke completely ignores.
and there's really nothing else, haha. xD
11. What creations have you contributed to the NaruSasu fandom?
Wrote a ton of fics & ficlets that I didn't upload. Have made some icons, some banners... but most of them were just donations to the NF fanclubs. :D
12. Will their relationship work out or do you think they will be one of those tragic romances?
Err... Well. "Romances" might be going a bit.. far.. Don't you think? Haha. I hope they work things out and become BFFs again though.
13. If you could change anything about a NaruSasu moment....
*sighs*
I would never have made Sasuke leave. I would have made him stay, after the Valley of The End fight, and they would have grown up into teenage boys together and Sasuke wouldn't have become some Akatsuki psycho who killed his own brother and Naruto wouldn't have such girl issues.
*sighs again*
14. Have you had any NaruSasu dreams?
Hell no, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
15. If you were given the chance to ask them ONE question...
To Sasuke only: How much would I have to pay to change your outfit?
To Naruto only: WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH SASUKE, HONESTLY?
To NaruSasu together: Are you guys for real -_-' ?
16. In your opinion, who is the seme & who is the uke?
Eh. :p
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
uh.. uh.. Seme.. err.. err.. errr.. Naruto? LOLwtf
No comments:
Post a Comment