If the last post seemed a little random, it's because I scheduled it to arrive this morning. I do that sometimes, LOL. So today.... there was school. My mum took me to the BCWA headquarters in PJ to pick up some stuff for tomorrow's event; then, we had lunch at Section 14. Well, my mum had lunch. I had a glass of watermelon juice. :) I really, really like watermelon juice. Hehe. After my driver was done praying, I was dropped off at the KDU college where the decorating team was already in motion. Truthfully, I didn't help much. Only ran through some of the technical things with my laptop (everyone kept touching it, HAHA) and helped Sanjiv rehearse his performance. Oh the things that Yellow Hawks (prefects' camp joke ;D) will do for each other, heh.
At four-ish, I dropped June, Iylia, JT & Ean off at the Alaf Baru for their BM tuition before heading home. I'm sorry they had to listen to me and my mom's conversation about academics- but really, that is what we talk about all the time. What seminars to attend, how I'm coping with my tuition, so on and so forth. Life as an SPM candidate- there isn't really much room for anything else. :(
Anyway, as soon as my car pulled up at the gate I noticed (in a rather horrified manner) that my piano teacher's car was already parked nearby. Which meant she was inside. Waiting for me. I didn't even get to take off my socks until after the lesson. Super drained, but felt refreshed after one hell of a long shower and dinner with mama, the eldest brother (plus wife & kids) and the sister (plus husband).
My third brother's been kind of MIA lately. Hn.
Tomorrow, I have to be up by 6.30 since Gloria dearest called me a mere few hours ago, requesting that I come at 8 instead of 9 since there might not be enough time to do the sound-checks and run through all the projector things, not to mention rehearse the opening ceremony omgah! *fluttering nerves* Doing run-throughs and set-ups all the way through the morning until 11:45, which is when I will be transported from the auditorium to my Biology tuition. Then, at 1:10 or so I will be whisked back to the auditorium, HOPEFULLY in time for my moment of glory. ;D (You will see what I mean tomorrow.)
Then, work work work all the way until 6, where I have to get out since the Sri Petaling people are having a random family makan-makan and doa selamat and it seems like I haven't seen Nana in ages! :( 'sides, gotta get enough rest seeing as on Sunday I have a History seminar at Kancil from 2pm to 8pm. No, you didn't read that wrong, I've really got 6 hours of History questions to do. Alone. Pft.
Busy weekend ahead, and I should sleep early but before that I must answer the call of stacks of tuition homework that remain undone. ;( Blek! See you guys next Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment