Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Fazlan.

Because no lame-ass graphic or couplet of lame-ass poetry will ever be good enough for you. Also because I just went through 90 minutes of solid choreography wut so I'm dead tired...

I love you.
& we're talking now as I'm typing, and I know your parents got you a cake and you'll be eating it now, and everything's a little hectic and strained, but it's okay because no matter what people say, I won't stay away from you. Hear that? I will cling to you like freaking Velcro. Because I love you, and no matter what people want to believe, you kind of love me too. Kind of. ;p

Then you'll be reading this and you'll be whining "After almost four years together you still say the "kind of"!!!?!!@!!##%#@$" and I'll laugh, but baby it's nothing personal, it's just that even after 4 years I'm still kind of shocked someone like you finds it possible to be in love with a loser like me. So don't push your luck, and take it as a compliment. :p Haha.

So, happy 17. Thanks for.. everything.
Full post on our blog k bb? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment