Saturday, July 24, 2010

hello, new layout.

Coding time, 27 minutes. (I finally timed myself properly this time instead of estimating!)

Prefects' Dinner 2010?
Regardless of how butthurt my tweets were last night, I had a considerably awesomesauce time. From all the senior prefects applauding over the fact that Clinton finally wore a button-up, to marveling at everyone's dresses and perfectly done-up hair. The girls arrived rather early for registration, while the boys (and the likes of Serr and Glo) came 'fashionably late', hohoho. It was a perfect night, Form 4s. We really loved it. :') Especially the Jabba Juniors, why are you guys so cool! *spazz* 'sides that, I won the Tech Whiz award alongside Im, proud to say that now I have an official sash that says "Graphics Queen", fufufu~. :) The Form 2's performances were so adorable! Ian, Teng & Onne (my official F2 probate biases lululul)- I had no idea you guys could dance la kay! Why so multi-talented! And why does every other Form 4 boy know how to play the guitar?! And Emma, my darling Emma! Why are you so sweet, and why was your voice so lovely! Though your chopstick-like legs were so cold all through the night, haiyo. It was, most definitely, a night to remember. :') The F3s' performances were so fun to watch, just like last year! OMG WHY IS THE PREFECTORIAL BOARD LIKE A FREAKING GLEE CLUB AND EVERYONE CAN SING AND PERFORM AHAHA *sorry la kay sentimental senior mushy feelings are taking over my heart*
no wait
wait
wait
okay, I have regained control of myself. :') *sniff

International Humanitarian Law
was tiring. I carried like a hundred tables and chairs all around the school compound, threw water balloons, got hit by water balloons, and for like five hours had to endure the sight of the teachers dancing to Ciara's "Like A Boy" in the open hall. Wtf were they doing there anyway? :|

After IHL
Since my whole family was in Banting for Izlan's akikah (my second brother's son), I had to go home with Melissa after IHL. We had lunch at Decanter with her entire family, and I was suitably amused by the antics of her younger siblings. I feel so envious, when I see families that are close together... Hmm.

Anyway, after we got home from a superb lunch we chilled in Mel's awesome room, and Kyra brought us brownies from Aunt Abrina! Sooner or later, her grandmother came over so we hung out in the kitchen for a while, eating longan. My parents arrived to pick me up at like 3.30, LOL.

Wei, I feel damn embarrassed I ate so much of her food! xD It may have been because after lunch yesterday I didn't eat. Yes. It was my last prefects' dinner. And I didn't eat. Don't pry any further... My lips are sealed. :)

I had soup and a bit of salad for dinner tonight. Honestly, I'm not even sure why I'm still trying to lose weight. My BMI is already 21, 2 more units to underweight. I really wanna know what it feels like to be underweight. Is that morbid? I dunno. My usual distractions haven't been functioning lately and I've been feeling that "urge" again. Scared that I'll fall into the abyss, but I trust in God.

Anyway. It's close to midnight and my stomach's hurting like mad. Tomorrow is another busy day, in preparation of the last secondary school event that I'll ever organize. Sigh, nostalgic feelings- I still remember gawking over the seniors who were everywhere and did everything. Little did I know that when I would finally get there, it's not as fun as it's made out to be. Though of course, this lifestyle has its' perks which I will definitely miss.

In any case, I'll see you beauties next Friday. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment