Wednesday, July 7, 2010

For now, angst is gone.

4th of July -
Happy Independence Day America, you miserable wreck of a nation.
Majority of the afternoon spent at Fazlan's place, doing the whole birthday thing; surprise, cake, awkwardness (boys are awkward in any situation you put them in except in a sport, why?) and overall fun.

5th of July -
Monday blues.

6th of July -
Tuesday blues. One of those long days where I'm forced to stay in my school uniform until 7.30pm. Had another breakdown at night where lots of people came to comfort me via Twitter, text and calls. Megan darling threatened to unleash Muhaimin upon me to make sure I didn't start cutting again. :|

7th of July -
Wednesday smiles; this is the happiest I've been in five weeks.
I'm just so glad that the storm is over, and everything is relatively back to normal now.

Also, I went down 2 jean-sizes! *accomplishment*

No comments:

Post a Comment