Tuesday
Finally moved onto Electronics for Physics! I love, love it. Or maybe I just hate, hated Electromagnetism. ;D In any case, finished half of my PAFA book in the space of three short periods. I hate that Imran and all are already finished. #regretsbeinglazylastyear
Wednesday
Best spotcheck that the prefects have had in a long time. Tons of moments of triumph when another phone is discovered, or a music-player. Yeah there might have been pangs of guilt when I was Form 2, but the satisfaction gets bigger as we get older. Sometimes, I wonder if it's more about feeling powerful than a matter of abiding by school rules. Ed Board tends to ruin my life a little, these past few weeks. I would just like to point out that: retirement doesn't mean anything in 2010.
Thursday
Watikah rehearsal in the morning, was annoyed that I had to miss Biology. Stayed back for a brief Raid Cross meeting. Made friends with the barista at Mont Kiara before my Japanese class. Awkward conversations with strangers = the best. Hm, afterward, moved onto Binomial Distribution for Add Maths. A little bit of self-study. I am afraid of trials. :(
Friday
Another watikah rehearsal. Was an emotional day because all the Form Fives were wailing on and on about how our careers were ending, haha. I hugged the pillar for the last time, waved at the Ronda people for the last time- and of course, the seniors ate half their weight in canteen food for the last time. (Canteen operators are happy people because of us, k? They'll be so sad that some of their best customers will be gone. LOL.) It didn't help any that after recess, all I had to do was walk into the Prefects' Room and Emma just came and gave me one long hug, and I swore I wouldn't cry, but, ugh, I teared up inside anyway.
Later on, my eldest brother dropped off his babies at our place and I spent my Friday night baby-sitting. Fun times.
Saturday
Biology tuition! Finally left the Reproduction chapter behind, we're on Inheritance now. I love Gregory Mendel! He's a genius. & no, Megan Chng, I do not care for whatever you have to say about him. :p
Tomorrow, off to BM seminar from eight in the morning until, what, six thirty.
Oh the things I do for my straight A+s.
p/s There has to be a post squeeing about the EXCESSIVE amounts of NaruSasu in the current manga arc. It's almost as if Kishimoto has actually forgotten about all the other characters he's created.
p/p/s Like Neji. Where the f*ck is Neji, Kishi?! I've not heard from that guy in AGES. 3
No comments:
Post a Comment