Monday, July 12, 2010

The game is on.

The day has arrived where I wake up in the morning, feeling all psyched up to study, and then I stare at the mountain of reference books that has piled up on my study desk- and I realize, fucking hell I have a lot to read.


Due to co-curricular reasons, I haven't been studying as consistently as I'd have liked, but starting from tomorrow, that is about to change! I had a mini panic attack just a few minutes ago, and Fazlan called, and we made a pact.

A few rules-
1. Fazlan says, MUST get enough sleep.
* We are currently negotiating the term 'enough sleep' = ? hours.
2. Alia says, there is NO day without studying at least one chapter from one subject.
3. Fazlan says, NO blogging/Tweeting/forum-ing/manga-ing on weekdays.
4. Alia says, Total Relax Hour is on Friday (9-10pm). Otherwise, Nerd Mode is on.
5. Fazlan says, NO studying beyond three and a half hours consecutively, MUST take at least 15-minute break.

So.
Yeah.
As a parting gift, have a fandom meme. -_-'

TV Show I Picked: Scrubs (my little whitewashed American secret addiction).
1. The first character I fell in love with: Carla.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: The Janitor xD
3. The character I would shag anytime: -
4. The character I’d slap: Elliot -_-'
5. Who are my 3 favorite characters: JD, Carla, Cox
6. What are my 3 favorite pairings: Turk/Carla, Cox/Jordan, JD/Kim
7. Which character I’m most like: Cox/Carla, because I'm bipolar like that.
8. The coolest thing about the canon: Real relationships, believable characters.
9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: NEW SEASON SUCKS ASS.
10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: Turk/JD bromance lol
11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see): Janitor's lifestory, plskthx
12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write: -

No comments:

Post a Comment