I was SO happy to finally see Konoha 11 working together as a team, though I'm kind of frustrated that the useless characters remained useless (cough, Ino & Chouji). Seriously, Chouji, he never had a moment of glory after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc okay? (Note: SRA was more than four years ago wtf.)
Sai has had more awesome fights than he has, and Sai's like the n00b on the block. Well not n00b, since he's ANBU-trained since birth and everything, but STILL. Oh, yeah, and claps for Sakura moving up an inch from Completely Useless to 80% Useless. -_-'
Hm, the animation was above average & the score was lovely; what disappointed me was that we didn't get to see the 4th Shinobi War happen in the end, since Naruto managed to save the day in time and stuff. Gaara was being such an ass-face, btw. >:( I mean, it's great that he's Kazekage and people love him now and all, but still, Naruto was the one who saved him way back then... Haih. Ungrateful boys, blek.
Conclusion?
Good movie, fairly entertaining and lots & lots of brownie points for so much OT11 goodness!
Lost a few points for lack of Sasuke, and you know Sasuke makes everything awesome. >:)
Plus,
OT12 > OT11. That is all.
____
Out of nostalgic reasons I just sacrificed a lot of bandwidth for the sake of loading all 93 minutes of the second NS movie, Kizuna.
Agh.
I STILL GET FREAKING CHILLS during that moment where Naruto's about to drive the rasengan into the neurotic old dude who had a grudge against Konoha, and suddenly there's that familiar "screech" noise, and you're like "Hey that sounds a lot like--" and then suddenly the smoke clears and the rasengan's gone and Sasuke's sitting on the statue, looking all cool and composed and Naruto goes all apeshit because he hasn't seen his BFF in ages and Sasuke's just like "Dude, can we do this later, I gotta catch this guy because I'm Oro's bitch and Oro needs this guy to live forever."
LOL my morbid mind.
AND AND that 3-second concerned expression on his face when neurotic old dude destroys (or so he thought) Naruto, and then suddenly his chakra flared up and he shifted into CS 2 mode and HOMG maybe it is just my pathetic slash brain ...or did he actually seem like he cared? Just for three seconds yo, haha, then he goes back to being an asshole. -___________-' :facepalm:
and that last bit, where Naruto amps up his rasengan and the bad guy (already battered) makes this sad attempt of a wall to shield himself, and Sasuke's like "Oh please" and just cuts it with his sword like butter, LIKE BUTTER.
Naruto + Sasuke = Unstoppable. (Y)
Haih, that moment where all the hostages get into the flying thing and Naruto's like "No, it's okay, I have to stay in this EXPLODING BUILDING WHICH IS FLOATING A KILOMETER ABOVE THE GROUND because I need to pull the lever so that I can be the hero" and then that annoying Mary-Sue character's like "Noooooooo my new crush is gonna dieeeee" and Sasuke pops out of nowhere and just throws (literally throws!) her into the flying boat thing with this "Bitch, please" look lol.
And then Naruto pulls the lever, and the flying boat thing takes off, and then the monster's arms start grabbing at it but Sasuke's PRO so he cuts 'em all off, thus enabling the villagers to be free AND HEREBY PROVING THAT HE IS NOT ENTIRELY EVIL. (Y)
*ignoring the fact that movies are not a part of manga canon*
Haih, that moment where all the hostages get into the flying thing and Naruto's like "No, it's okay, I have to stay in this EXPLODING BUILDING WHICH IS FLOATING A KILOMETER ABOVE THE GROUND because I need to pull the lever so that I can be the hero" and then that annoying Mary-Sue character's like "Noooooooo my new crush is gonna dieeeee" and Sasuke pops out of nowhere and just throws (literally throws!) her into the flying boat thing with this "Bitch, please" look lol.
And then Naruto pulls the lever, and the flying boat thing takes off, and then the monster's arms start grabbing at it but Sasuke's PRO so he cuts 'em all off, thus enabling the villagers to be free AND HEREBY PROVING THAT HE IS NOT ENTIRELY EVIL. (Y)
*ignoring the fact that movies are not a part of manga canon*
No comments:
Post a Comment