Saturday, May 8, 2010

Carnival 2010.

Hari ni kami berdua sentiasa berdating dowhhh. Bez gilerx.

LOL, SICK.

Okay anyway. Carnival. Yeah. Arrived right on the dot for my 7.30a.m. Prefects' Stall shift, and had loads of fun arranging the ice-cream tubs and root beer bottles in our super pro freezer. (Y) Helped to pack the mac 'n' cheese into those cutesy little tupperwares. Mmmmm. Walked around tons, my feet died because I forgot to wear my comfortable shoes. At about nine thirty, it was Fazlan's shift for the Interact games' stall. THAT WAS, LIKE, YES. He's still mad I wouldn't wipe his face for him, but I kinda got carried away when Nana & Syaza arrived. Sorry dear. :)

Walked around tons again, and then Chng arrived, complete with SCHOOL SHOES (but orange shoelaces) and messy I-just-woke-up hair. After shoving some carbohydrates into that fit little beeyotch of mine, the four of us went up to the closed hall for Battle of The Bands to support Earlobe (FTW). Dude, how epic was that drummer? And Faheem, the Paki, as awefckingsome as always, lol.

After Earlobe, Chng had to ciao already so, like, yeah. I'm still mad at you, woman! :( You better bring me brownies and ribbons for the SOX finals la kay? Pft. Then, my eldest brother with wife and kids in tow turned up. :D Carried around little nine-month-old Dania for a while, and introduced her to Fazlan. I used to adore the way Adam (my nephew) says Fazlan's name- "Uncle Bajlan". Sadly though, now he's going to be four and he's already achieved proper diction and stuff, so. :(

We got separated from Nana & Syaza for a while, can't remember why. You know how you tend to lose people at a carnival, LOL. Then bing bang boom, Nana went back because she's too much of a good girl to tuang tuition. Heh. Well, to be fair she already skipped her silat for me (and she has an upcoming competition, hehe whoops)- so I won't whine. x)

Helped out with the Ed Board stall, which made around 800 bucks WOOHOO. That means we sold around 800 sticks of chocolate fondue and sausages on a stick. That is so awesome. At twelve thirty, departed for our round of scaring people at the haunted house.

HAUNTED HOUSES ARE LOVE WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCARING SIDE. Absolute love. That is all that shall be said. Anyway, 'gratz to the Utards for making more than 2000 bucks. ;) Well, to be honest it was more of a fifth former project, right? Because the ghosts were all from different classes, we all just wanted a bit of fun.

That being said, fuck you to the guy who stepped on my foot on purpose. :/

At about two thirty-ish, we got out of the haunted house and wandered around aimlessly just talking. You know how I love that. :) After helping out with the class stall, Fuzzboy went home so I was left alone. Helped Zara until closing time because I felt guilty about missing my shift, grr.

Thought all was over for the day, but... it wasn't. LOL. I only left the school at six freaking thirty in the evening, because my mom had to wait for one of our walkie-talkies which was with the paintball people. Spent my time talking with the Dayang twins and... resting. HAHA.

Came back home, showered and had a cup of hot chocolate. I'm damn tired but not in the least sleepy, so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself right now. Perhaps one of my old Economist issues... I haven't read one in ages, since my father hasn't been around to quiz me. He'll be leaving for Japan tomorrow, btw. Just texted him the list of stuff I expect.

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. We have a deal, of some kind. A father-daughter understanding. So don't judge me. :P

Agh. Fuzzboy fell asleep again. Oh well. I think I'll leave him be for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment