Thursday, May 6, 2010

new blood.

NU ABO - f(x). It's my current recharge song, right next to Troublemaker. And Telephone. The list of English songs that I know are gradually increasing; aren't you proud of me? :)

Had a break-down today, for reasons both professional and personal. Basically, I'm doing too much but I feel like I'm not doing enough. Grr. Those certificates better be worth it. And I damn well hope I get at least five letters of recommendation. As you have probably deduced by now, KY is not the easiest college in the nation to go to. :/ Good tidings though, Melor's decided (well... her parents did :P) that she'll be furthering her studies in KY as well. So, if all goes as dreamed, I won't be jumping into a big circle of totally unfamiliar faces after all.

Two days to carnival. I'm so excited for everything. Nearly got a heart attack today when I saw Aunty Azimah fly down from the third floor. (Flying fox. ALKDF;ADFAD;AKDJF) Only studied a bit of Sejarah today. Feelin' like a failure, but, well, I'm tired.

I'm just happy that I get to sleep before midnight for the first time all week.
/dejected sigh

p/s: Scored the first shift for Prefects' Stall, which is from 7.30 'til 8 o'clock. This implies two things- a) I have to help pack the food things and set up the stall. b) I am free the whole day after that. :D So come find me hovering around the PBSM stall to laugh at people getting injured by paintball, near the song dedication stand to witness more people flying down from the third floor, dunking a favorite teacher or two, or maybe even throwing paint sponges at the faces of the fellow Interactor senior boys.

DID I MENTION I AM EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment