11th May-
Happy birthday to my biatch, Sarah Elise,
a.k.a. SARAHHHHHHHHHHH, Serr, or Mung. In Form 1 I didn't like you because I was an anti-social psychopath (yes, even then :p); then in Form 2 I discovered that you too were an anti-social psychopath... who didn't like sharing food due to hygiene issues. Now, we've been BFFEL (I don't know, shut up) for almost, what, four years- and I have yet to ever drink from the same straw as you......
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS
You listened to me when I cried about random incoherent things, and you let me cry on your lap until your skirt was absolutely damp (so sorry about that btw), and you sang to me weird soothing English songs (though I think that was more out of self-entertainment than to comfort me, HAHA). We've fought like mad cats over the years, then we snuggled up back together like silly cats, and well, through it all I love you, and your little perks and sudden outbursts of poetry and unnecessary insecurities and skipping Nilam to have our bi-monthly counselling session. You're a strong, strong, strong girl- and I hope your seventeenth year in life (LOOK YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS EDWARD WHATSHISNAME) goes beautifully. Because you deserve it. Lav you mung. :) <3
Happy birthday to the life-saver of a million and one times, Lim U-Howie.
Merah buddy since Form 1, and you've always been one of the greatest "kids" (should I call you man now.. lol.. lol..) that has inspired me. Not many teenagers can claim to having finished two diplomas in guitar, and leading an orchestra, and to being a frequent backpacker in New Zealand and other foreign countrysides (alone), and whatever else you choose to do (and succeed at) in life. You're an awesomesauce friend, and even when I'm old and gray and cranky I shall always remember the guy who fixes my "chi" whenever I don't smile back. =) p/s; I know I said it in the text, but when in doubt.. CHUBBY BUNNY! :D Stay rockin'.
12th May-
Happy three years and six months.
Three years and six months of discovering new things about each other, three years and six months of motivation, encouragement, sulkings, codewords, secret "I love you"s behind the teacher's back, writing each other letters when we have misunderstandings, quarreling over who has to put down the phone first :P, discovering new unexpected things about each other, finding more reasons to love each other, planning the future, waiting for the future, riding the storm, enjoying the rainbow, working things out until the early hours of the morning, walking away, walking back because it's just not worth it, making fun of people who never had faith in us, birthday cakes and secret last-minute surprises, wake-up calls on Saturday mornings, evening out our 'lame equilibrium', breaking down our walls brick by brick, knowing that we're sure this is right and experiencing what it's like to have your best friend and beloved be the same person. :) I love you.
p/s Yes Fazlan, I wrote that in one breath :)
Happy birthday to the Magenta Hippo, a.k.a. my second wife!
And I am the worst best friend in the world for only wishing you at 9p.m. I love you baby! <3 You know my birthday message ;) ;) ;) from what I kirim to Burgundy Hippo's thingamabob, and, yeah, I do miss you girls like HELLA CRAZY. Lots of drama to be told (involving the small ones, the big ones, and the Bitch), as always, and I can't wait for the next Hippo Convention. (First Saturday of the hols, right? School of X finals?) Anyway, I offer truckloads of apologies for almost dropping off the Hippo radar again :( but but but at least I did it with warning! <3 *meek laugh*
Okay yeah. :p Kill me after mid-terms plskthxkissesandhugs
13th May-
Oh bitch you asked for it. :)
14th May-
Mwarharhar
15th May-
Spent the afternoon after Bio tuition buying presents for the teachers. Mama and myself kinda splurged a bit, but we figured, what the hell it's my last year anyway. Did my regular round of Patchi chocolates and some extra treats for my especially adored educators. :)
16th May-
Last lesson with Ms Tomoko Nagata. I can't believe it's been four years since I first met her on that first apprehensive day, before I knew Naruto and Arashi and whatnot. I can't believe I used to think of Japanese as a chore; now I do believe it's the only break I get during the whole week. Well. It was.
/sniff sniff
STUPID CONTRACT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FINISH >:(
17th May-
Nation-wide celebrations are always the best. A bit of a mess at the beginning due to last-minute change of venue, but I'm really proud of the prefects for pulling together despite all the contradictory instructions and yelling. Let it be remembered that this was the day a student poured a bucket of water over Cikgu Hamdan! Sweet. :)
Also, the performances were... unforgettable. ;) Heard Aisyah and Emma sing, so it was (Y), and um Kyra's dance was lovely as well. :) Enjoyed going up on stage with all the Form 5s, too bad we had to cut the show short because we were running out of time. Or else we would seriously have started making everybody cry. ....man, we're leaving the school....... :(
18th May-
Spent PJK finishing up the class graphics. Madam Jeet is back. Yes. Um. Yes.
After school, had time to kill while waiting for Melor to finish her English Lit class so Ashraf drove us (myself, Daniel and Shan) in his flashy Mercedes to KFC. Let me just say this:
Having classmates that can drive = FTW.
That is all. See you on the flip side! <3
(Flip side = 4th June 2010. :D)
No comments:
Post a Comment