Ah! Six minutes later, I am back. The boyfie fell asleep mid-message again, and since there is no ultimately pressing paper tomorrow I think I shall leave him be. In the meantime, let's plan out the holidays!
My father pulled one of his let's-assume-Alia-is-incapable-of-making-plans-independently moves and now, instead of going for the School of X finals where my wife is competing, I am going to Sentosa with my parents. :| The only way I am NOT grumpy about this is that it's Sentosa, it's my dad, anddd I'm going to see the hippos anyway, on the 16th. So, that's one weekend down.
For the first week, my Monday afternoon is a half-day, still have my dose of Chem tuition in the afternoon. Tuesday & Wednesday are devoted to Accounts, while it's still a big "If" whether we're having Physics at all since Melor will be in Chicago attending Melati's graduation, and we obviously can't have the class in Melor's house if Melor's not there.
BOOM one week of the holidays is over.
I have a top secret holiday project, which isn't really as special as it sounds, simply one of those short-term endeavors that I like to take up upon myself to challenge my boundaries. :) Also will be dedicating many hours of unnecessary sleep time to my Additional Mathematics project, which has finally made its' appearance in my life and oh how I loathe it so.
Along the way, my mother will (as tradition goes) be sending me for a Skor A and/or Kancil revision course. Am not sure yet which subjects to take, but hopefully she'll let me slide with just History and Agama, since my Physics is getting pretty good lately. :)
And last, but not least, I'll be drafting out my first letter to sensei during the holidays to ask her how she's doing, and if her family's alright. Oh oh oh and while we're on that line of thought, I'll be scouting for a new Japanese learning center for the first time in three years. It's going to be hard, but, I'm not abandoning this language like how I did with my Mandarin and Arabic. (Thank God I still have THOSE basics under my belt.)
How could I disappoint my lovely sensei, after all? :( And all those Sumitomo people who send me gifts every time I did well for my exams, GUH, so many Japanese people I..must..not..let..down..
Pfft. How did we end up on this topic?
I must go to bed now, so that I can wake up at three and cram properly. I simply feel too lethargic now.
No comments:
Post a Comment