Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You know what?

1. I don't really have sufficient time and energy to worry about whether people like me or not. People have told me before that I'm a lot meaner and 'brutally honest' than I used to be- which basically translates to, "How come you don't let us step on you anymore?" Guess what guys, I'm done with all of it. I'm not the desperate and insecure little 13-year-old I was, devastated whenever there's a threat of having one less friend. I'm not the most confident person in the world, but I am confident enough to know that I'll survive without the whole lot of you. We were good friends, but if you leave with no rhyme or reason whatsoever- I won't die. If you don't like me, if you have a problem with me but refuse to tell me what it is, if you're just going to subtly intimidate me by talking to all of my friends but not me and giving me the cold shoulder or whatever, I will not exert any effort to find out what exactly your problem is. :) No hard feelings.

2. I talk to who I want to, I'm friends with who I want to be friends with. If I'm the girl you only run to when all your party friends have run away, then what kind of friend do you expect me to think you are? :( I say this with no animosity whatsoever, only sadness, because I really care for you- not just how pretty you look or what events you go to, but I love you for who you are. No hard feelings.

3. I'm not taking anyone's side. I just want to be friends with everyone. Let's not turn this into a situation where the worst side in everyone gets brought out and nobody wins. No hard feelings.

4. Go ahead, girls. Just roll your eyes at me, give me your bitchiest stare, whisper to your little friends. Whatever it is, just clip up your hair, shut up during assembly and we'll get along just fiiiine. (: No hard feelings.

5. Dude, seriously, I'm so sorry I can't remember who the hell you are. In my entire prefect career I've scolded at least 1/5th of the school, how on earth am I supposed to record every single face I've ever reprimanded? But, okay, whatever you said to me to make all your friends laugh and point..... subtitles got or not? Sincere apologies, since I don't speak Chinese. ._. Or was that the point? I don't know, I don't bother with organisms with your level of intelligence. I am merely comforted by the fact that my three-year-old nephew is smarter than you. :) Have a nice life working in a factory or something! Take pride in being the only boy mentioned on this list! No hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment