Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Half-day blog!

Blogging at half-day because it's raining, Astro's malfunctioning, Fuzzboy is off slaving away at numbers and hence I am rendered hopelessly bored. Accounts class was horrifyingly complicated but had a pleasant atmosphere, which is nice considering generally, as a rule, I dislike holiday classes because they put the Wednesday students together with another day. But we got Tuesday, which comprises of the Kit & Kay twins plus Bhavik, Syazzammm & Huey, and they're pretty fun people so we all got along fine. :D

My Japanese assessment with the language school never happened because all the Intermediate level classes clashed with other tuitions anyway and I absolutely rejected the idea of going back to Beginner after three years of pursuing the language, haha. So sorry @maragion, looks like I won't be joining your school after all. D: Mum says I can probably contact Nana's tutor, since she does home classes. Fingers crossed. :3

Lunch was had at Citrus, where we had precious mother-daughter bonding moments, with brownies and ice-cream to finish the meal off with style. Wanted to go to the bookshop, but the rain was about to fall so we just made our way back home. The rain's pouring hard and fast now, and I feel so inspired to write something but in the end I feel as if the holiday mood's gotten to my brain and it's starting to rot. :(

Mm. Since my muse seems to be taking a nap, I think I'll just... finish off what I can with my Add Maths project. :) Hopefully, something more stimulating will happen in the later half of today.

[edit]

My, I'm so full of words today. I've always felt that people who went out of their way to be cool by doing things like shisha and cancer-sticks (yes, that is what I call them) are a little bit sad. Not evil, actually, but just misguided and looking for a bit of attention.

Sometimes the blame is to lie with parents, who neglect their own offspring in the name of money and are of the opinions that money can replace quality time, and branded handbags can represent love. It is quite sad, no?

But when first formers who have perfectly good families, a perfectly good brain, and are quite comfortably well-off in life start CHOOSING to become misguided, instead of falling off the track as is the natural course of things, well, I have nothing to say. :|

You must think you're very brave, staying out until three o'clock in the morning. You must think you're so awesome, and so much more mature than all your nerdy friends who prefer reading books. You must think you "actually have a life" compared to them.

The wrongness of what you think makes me laugh.
But well. You're young- you will either grow up to regret it of your own will, or you will grow up to face the consequences of the mistakes you make now, and be forced to regret it. Well wishes, little girl, don't stick your foot in the wrong door.

No comments:

Post a Comment