My 1113th picture that I uploaded on Photobucket! :) (off-topic)
I was feeling rather restless and weird and out-of-sorts last night, as arguments will often make you feel, so I decided instead of breaking pencils or gorging myself on that really tempting Vanetta ice-cream downstairs, I should channel all this negative energy into something more creatively appeasing.
Thirty-five minutes later (I should stop timing my graphics, somehow it makes the quality slack off), we have this!

This is Kyuubi! Or literally 'Nine-tails'. Everyone in the Naruto world is deathly afraid of him, because the last time he roamed the free Earth he liked to destroy mountains and, like, eat people and stuff. (No worries, because he is currently sealed inside his host, Naruto. That blonde speck down there. No, even after one and a half years of appreciating Naruto anime and manga, I still do not know why he is blonde.)
I sorta want the guy for a pet. :D
p/s: My coloring skills are very rusty, I am sorry :(.
No comments:
Post a Comment