Saturday, June 19, 2010

There is no point to this post.

CS5 is installed. Having loads of fun playing with it. (gleefully clapping hands like a little monkey)

I haven't finished any of my tuition homework, so I am kind of screwed. But, like, indifferently screwed. If you get what I mean. Watched a Bones marathon before I finally dragged myself off the carpet and into the shower. I'll probably add more to today later, but in the meantime, Em, I did write you that fic but it ended up with Harry being an ass, Ginny being a hoe and Hermione, well, I kind-of forgot to put  Hermione in. /sheepish

Had a shocking revelation about myself the other night, just as I was browsing through the Livejournal comms I used to stalk on a daily basis. Do you see the connection between these pairings?
1. Naruto & Sasuke (Naruto)
2. Nino & Ohno (Arashi)
3. Allen & Kanda (D. Gray Man)
4. Yumichika & Ikkaku (Bleach)
5. Holmes & Watson  (Sherlock Holmes, not even the movie version but the books!)
6. Merlin & Arthur (Merlin)
7. Alice & Jasper (Twilight, way back when it was cool)
8. Harry & Draco (Harry Potter)
9. Nathan & Haley (One Tree Hill)
10. Yunho & Jaejoong (DBSK)

I'm assuming if you're not well acquainted with me your eyebrows would be raised at the fact that all of these pairings are malexmale, save numbers 7 and 9. Hm... I have no excuses, I'm just demented like that. A little bit of slash never did any harm, EXCEPT when you start bringing volumes of published fan-fiction to school. And your whole class has fits of giggles over said volumes. All the Kpop Martians (yes, including the boys) know what I'm talking about. ;) Haha.

Anyway, I was asking, what do these pairings all have in common? apart from being delicious

They all have the same types. DO YOU NOTICE IT? IS IT ONLY IN MY MIND? AM I FINALLY GOING CRAZY FROM THE PRESSURE OF BEING A SENIOR?

Sasuke, Nino, Kanda, Yumichika, Holmes, Arthur, Jasper, Draco, Nathan & Yunho = The 'dark' type. With a tendency to be quiet, yet always speaks with sarcasm. Strong, frigid personalities... with just a tinge of cold-hearted bastard. Just a tinge.

Naruto, Ohno, Allen, Ikkaku, Watson, Merlin, Alice, Harry, Haley & Jaejoong = The 'light' type. Basically the opposite of the first category.

I'm not quite sure why I care. But I do.
My tummy's being whiny again. I suppose I have to go eat something...

No comments:

Post a Comment