Additional Mathematics, Paper II tomorrow. My preparations will commence in twenty minutes. Highlight of the day was learning more about stocks, shares and club accounts. I am glad Emma liked the card; I still feel awful that it's only 600x600 and most definitely not my best work. :( I'm sorry babeh, I will try harder next year.
'sides that, my dad cancelled Sentosa for this weekend because we just found out that our cousin's getting married bla bla bla bla so yeah, the important thing is that my chances of going to School of X finals have increased, which is a good thing.
I need to shower, and start cracking at 'em papers.
Just three more days, I can do this for three more days.
p/s Melor left for Chicago D: D: I miss comparing answers with her after a paper finishes, and bitching about how stupid some of the questions were.
p/p/s There is an unauthorized sticker on my hard-disk.
No comments:
Post a Comment