Saturday, June 12, 2010

Improved mood.

Three years & seven months with Mohamed Fazlan. :O

Went for a wedding by the gorgeous, lush neighborhood of Tropicana, so close to Emma Hood & yet so far. :( Was the only teenager at the table, so, yeah, was subjected to the usual derogatory questions- "What are you doing now?" "Oh, Form 5 baru? Hahahaha" and I'm like, It's not funny. -.-' Other scintillating table topics consisted of what I have in common with everyone else's children (i.e. how little I eat, my interest in all things Japanese) and how absolutely delicious the food was. Truth be told, Middle Eastern done right is always a pleasure, though I really couldn't bring myself to consume more than a piece of kurma chicken and some desserts. Cupcakes are my little weakness, you know.

Tomorrow, movie and luncheon with the Hippos. Wednesday, will hopefully be part of a massive cupcake project with @syzazulkiflee @ohnonadia @nanastorms and, our honorary guest, @Qissays! This will be my first  time celebrating an Arashi!birthday with Nana's gang, so I'm quite excited. The cupcakes, in honor of Nino's birthday, will of course be in the shape of a hamburger! Orange base, with a chocolate layer and orange frosting on top. Am currently Googling ways to make the top frosting smooth. Then, after the cupcakes are all nice and arranged, it would be nice to have a little screening of 5x10 together-gether, haha. I've only watched it once though, what kind of fan am I? :/

Oh well. I have one part left to finish, of my Add Maths project.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment