Stupid me, I didn't even realize One Manga removed their Gakuen Alice suspension after the whole license issue was resolved. Now I have a shitload of chapters to catch up on (because it's G.A. all grown up, and I never resist a time-skip), and not much time to do it. :(
Today ...was a relatively calm, drama-free day. I fell into that half-asleep state of unconsciousness most of the time due to some of our teachers still being MIA, and the fact that today was my first day of ganti puasa just made me even more sloth-like. Blek. I took a five hour nap as soon as I got home from school, LOL.
Add Maths tuition was bearable; finishing up Chapter 6 soon. I'm just glad we left Trigo behind, haha, so far Permutations & Combinations is pretty likable. Probability looks intimidating, but so did Logarithms and I ended up liking Log a lot more than Statistics (which looks damn simple to the ignorant eye, hahaha).
1 more day to Sparks of Broadway; 2 more days to Beast. Call me up on my cell and tell me if you like my new caller ringtone! (Yes, such little things make me excited. My life is sad, I'm aware.)
Crazy-ass sleepover with Na & Amy is confirmed. HOYEAHHHH. Na is disappointed she didn't get the meet-and-greet passes. I'm just happy I'll be within a 10-m radius of a Kpop group. :D Sometimes it's nice to have low expectations, lol.
I told Pn Liew my mum wanted to give her a present because she helped me raise my Add Maths mark from a 32 (my first ever Add Maths exam) to a 74 (current mark). And she smiled, and said, "You're the one who should be getting the present" and I was just about to feel good; riiight before she said "Make sure you get more than 80 for trials, okay?" and I was like "Mmkay moment killed. -_-"
Half-way through episode 4 of Beast Almighty. I am totally calling Kak Shazila (my half-Korean cousin, who always bakes me cookies during raya haha) later tonight to check up on all the phrases I want to recite to them. That is, if I remember them. I have a feeling that I might just be tongue-tied when I'm actually standing in front of them, waiting for my CD to get signed.
In news closer to home, the next magazine draft is due 30th June. Fortunately, my team & I are way ahead of our schedule in terms of graphics quantity, so I'm not scared. Form 5 polls & Ed Board page is done. I'm feeling pretty good. Haha.
Next update might be after my "So B2ST!" Weekend. ;) Shock Of The New Era album cover is pretty, btw. #random
No comments:
Post a Comment