First blog post from Itachi. Yes, the official name of this sleek, black beauty is Itachi. It will pwn you with its' prowess of awesome. @nanastorms, you are infinitely lucky I'm not calling it Yusup, what with how many times you said his name on Wednesday.
Yusup = Yooseob, from Beast. I'm addicted to Bad Girl by B2ST now, even after watching their less-than-stimulating performance at Dream Concert. Dammit Na, you know how I hate it when you make me like things I mean not to like. I meant not to like effeminate Japanese men, but with this stupid thing called Hana Yori Dango you lured me in. Through several devious ways, you became like my drug pusher, except the only drugs we took were OMSK & Sakuraiba. How did I learn to accept them? You sneaky cousin soulmate you. I didn't even mean to get into KPop, but no, you left me reeling with a Super Junior phase. Then, you weren't done yet, you just had to get me excited over DBSK (the power of their acapella songs still thrills me to no end)- at the very peak of their lawsuit inferno. You had to get me so intrigued with the family dynamics of 2PM & the Hottests. And now, they are all over and I feel so defeated. I swore I'd never let something so trivial as music (especially music in languages I couldn't even understand!) get under my skin. But now it has, and DBSK's suspended their activities indefinitely and 2PM has turned into 1:59PM and Super Junior is 13-3, and I feel so sad it's kind of laughable.
Currently bullshitting at 48 words per minute for my introduction and reflection. Can't wait to get the stupid collage finished, so I can print this damn thing and bind it. As I type, I'm hearing the soothing strains of John Legend's Ordinary People. No Nana, not as sung by DooSeob. Cis!
No comments:
Post a Comment