New layout. :D No complex coding involved, which are the kind of layouts I like best. Waiting for the boy to come online right now, since my Twitter is being flooded by nothing more than tokyofm and other random Japanese things I've started following for the sake of translating their tweets. A side note- I'm sorry I've been so angry in all my posts lately. :(
*TRIES TO ABSORB HAPPY VIBE*
Not working.
Oh well. The boy might have better luck cheering me up :). In the meantime, let's go through the whole exam run-down:
Biology I, II & III; Screwed up my transpiration graph. :( Lots of tricky environmental issue questions for the Objective paper, blegh.
Agama I ; Typical common-sense paper, quite nice.
Mod Maths I; Haha whaaat, it was harder than Add Maths I.
Accounts II; Well, everything balanced so. (Y)
Physics III; Not bad. :D
Chemistry III; Also not bad. :D
Additional Mathematics II; Finished the paper, left no blanks. (Y) Used twelve sheets of foolscap all in all, front & back. Tiring.
That is all. He's online now, so I gots to roll. B) Bye bubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment