As soon as I actually sat myself down to finish at least a quarter of my project template, which was at about three thirty, temptation came to me in the form of my third brother asking me if I wanted to go watch Prince of Persia at the Gardens. Of course, I as the ever-responsible student...... naw who am I kidding I totally went. 8) Not only that, I totally went with the full knowledge that the four of us (my parents, brother and myself) were supposed to go for the nine o'clock show of Shrek at the same damn cinema that very same day. But, yeah. It was well worth spending close to four hours in the cinema to see my mum's facial reactions to Shrek's eating habits, HAHA. There is a certain awkwardness that other teenagers look at you with then they realize that you came to the cinema with your family, while they are with their supposed "dates" (corny corny corny- I am forever glad that my boyfriend is not that kind of guy, haha). Just a tinge of remorse, I think, and they stop holding hands while we're passing through. I don't know what goes through their minds...
When was the last time you went out with your parents?
(Note: this question is not "when was the last time your parents took you out". A certain amount of mutual fun must be involved, not just your enjoyment and they are the tukang driver whose only function in life is to ensure you get where you need to go.)
[edit]
SCREW YOU F*CKING STONED WHALE WITH YOUR F*CKING STONED BIRDS YOU'RE NOT EVEN ALL FLYING IN THE SAME DIRECTION NO WONDER YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE YOU RETARDED SYMBOL OF INEFFICIENCY
...... Twitter over-capacity does this to me.
Plus, as of the moment ticket2U.biz is being awfully hormonal, and I'm so frustrated because I really need to book the tickets for Sparks of Broadway fast! Ugh, looks like I have to go back to Facebook to beg for favours.
[edit]
I have a craving for apple pie. Not the schmancy kind they serve with vanilla ice-cream, but the elegant simplicity of the McDonald's apple pie. So soft and sweet, with its' warmth running down your throat....
I should sleep. I should get some sleep. I should most definitely get some sleep.
[edit]
Giving up on life and retiring to my sweet, sweet blanket. Good night folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment