Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, easy Sunday.

Today was one of those long-ish days where nothing really happens but yet you're kind of tired. Woke up relatively early and had a good Sunday breakfast at Raju's, which was full as usual. Every time we go there, it's already full and we have to stand like fools for five minutes before someone gets up and leaves a table. Luckily, the food is well worth the wait (and the fifteen-minute drive from home to PJ). Burung puyuh goreng, om nom nom. It is well evident that we left Raju's feeling extremely gratified. (Y)

Err, went home and finished my Agatha Christie collection that I started yesterday. I hate that when I'm running out of good books to reread, I tend to read faster, and thus the book finishes earlier. Need. To. Raid. Kinokunia. Soon. T_T At about a quarter to twelve, left for a wedding in KJ. It was pretty nice, met loads of our old neighbors and stuff. Received about a million "Eh dah besar dah yang bongsu ni!" Haih, story of my life. Barely ate, since I was still full from Raju's.

Came home only to drop big bro off since he had other plans, and immediately set for Sri Petaling. Apparently, it's a Malay tradition to visit relatives with your new spouse & parents after you get married (I always thought it was a courtesy thing, not an adat thing lol) so yeah, we were to be officially introduced to the new menantu. Most of the time, I hung out with Nana upstairs (since kids are generally unwanted at these kinds of thingies) but hey at least we served the food k? :p I'm not a hopeless anak dara. W-ell... Not totally hopeless, anyway. 8D

Only left Sri Petaling at six thirty, and it was too late to go for my pre-planned walk in the park. :( So since I was adamant to work out at least a LITTLE, I had to use the exercise machine upstairs. Which makes a lot of noise, and has god-awful levels. I can only go up to Resistance 5 kay? I used to be able to do 7, but, yeah. I haven't used it since Form 5 life started settling. :|

Parents ditched me for a wedding, as did big bro. So my sis & I were left stranded at home with no dinner. Well to be fair, we didn't want dinner. But that's not the point. In the end, we had cereal together with the pulut and rendang that mum brought back from Sri Petaling. Cereal, pulut and rendang. Yes.

Anyway, we watched Percy Jackson. Or at least I did. I think she fell asleep half-way through and just woke up during bits and pieces of the fight scenes. I still don't get it. Why did all the Greek gods mate with American women? :S

It is a question that will haunt me forever. Blek. Should've watched Alice In Wonderland...

No comments:

Post a Comment