Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lethargy creeping into my veins, a.k.a. Happy School Night!

I did nothing productive today except flip through my Graphic Team's assignments and complete my own. We consumed lunch at Puti Bungsu, this Nasi Padang place that my dad absolutely adores. As usual, the owner didn't let us pay because my dad officiated this restaurant back when he was an MP. Free Father's Day meal, for the win.

After that, I just sort-of lazed around and lurked on the forums. Most of my friends from way back when are as inactive as I am, haha, so it felt like being a noob all over again.

Some quotes of win I'd like to preserve in my memory, mostly originating from the "What Would Sasuke Do?" thread (in response to the massive epicness of Chapter 499)-

"What you do when RS comes at you with a fucking moon sized Rasengan? Nothing, you're gonna die."

"It's over, Naruto achieved God mode."

"But then sasuke will achieve anti-God mode.
Both will ascend into half-rikudou sennin, they will have the most epic fight in naruto universe and annihilate themselves in some sort of matrix revolutions."

"Which I honestly wouldn't be surprised by. When it comes to Sasuke, Kishi's trolls are Switzerland level."

"All Sasuke needs is more eyes." (inside joke)

You'd only really get it if you read the last chapter, but, whatever, I'm keeping the above for archiving purposes only anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment