One of those neutral days. Woke up to the beginnings of a storm, but the sky backed out at the last minute and cleared up so we had a nice, sunny albeit cold morning. First half of the day was spent with the 1Malaysia gang plus the boy, half-heartedly gazing at our Civics textbooks while lazily discussing issues of the world- e.g. what happened in last week's Naruto manga, and what anime I should watch during these two weeks of ho-ho-holidays. :) Okay, well mostly Shiva slept, Yan worked on her portrait and Fazlan and I talked, haha.
There was Sejarah, so the Utarids went back to their classroom for a bit, and during that short period of time Fuzzboy was not present I had such a drastic moodswing it was actually kind of funny. Recess, sat for the last paper of our last mid-year examinations for secondary school (wow I feel old) and um yeah. Shouted 'happy holidays' at random people, which was fun.
... Right. Holidays. :| What should I do now? \purposeless
Lots of Ed Board work and Interact thingamabobs to finish up. Wheeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment